I received a faulty item, what should I do?
We apologise if you've received your item and it's faulty.
If this is the case, you should contact us via email as soon as possible, with the following details:
- Your name and order number
- Product name and code
- A picture of the damaged item, showing the damage with a description
We will then get back to you to discuss how you would like to proceed.
If you discover that your item is faulty after 14 days we reserve the right to request evidence, before issuing any refund of the price paid and/or any associated delivery costs.
Please see our Returns and Refunds page for more information.
I'm after an item that's currently out of stock - how do I request it?
I have received an incorrect item, what do I do?
We're very sorry that this has happened, and will get the correct item to you as soon as you've told us about it via email. Remember to include:
- Your name and the order number
- A picture and description of the incorrect item received
- The name of what you should have received
Please don't return the item to us just yet - but do keep it safe. We'll be in touch!